Our simple, focused mission statement is:
To provide leadership in Aboriginal, government and industry relations by creating a circle to foster a broad understanding of different perspectives. CFAR facilitates the development of trust, respect and credibility among our membership and with others.
Objectives (as stated on our Society application):
- To provide a meeting place for the candid discussion of questions and concerns relating to members job-related challenges.
- To share its collective experience and expertise among its members in a non-political and supportive environment.
- To procure the delivery of lectures on topics of interest to the membership.
- To maintain a low-cost professional organization for its members that will have regular, periodic meetings each year.
- To encourage the establishment of recognized qualifications and the development of necessary skills, to assist in the growth of credibility of its professional membership, both individually and collectively.