This page is an area where our members can provide information to Members and Friends of CFAR related to upcoming opportunities in various areas of interest. CFAR does not promote or clarify the opportunities presented here.
NEW!! Black Diamond is hiring….
Black Diamond is hiring an Indigenous Relations Coordinator – click here for the position posting.
Please note the application process listed in the posting – do not apply through the CRPG.
Engagement and Communication Specialist
Post Date: May 11, 2018
Reference Number: REG0518
WE KNOW WHERE WE’RE GOING. WANT TO HELP US GET THERE?
LandSolutions is a progressive and visionary land, engagement and environmental consulting firm offering full project life cycle solutions to accessing and managing land for various industries, Canada wide. We are a highly engaged and enthusiastic team of professionals with a great depth of experience in our fields of expertise, and we are looking for only the best to join our team.
We currently have an opportunity for an ENGAGEMENT AND COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST in our Calgary Office (Reference Number REG0518). This role requires someone with a true entrepreneurial spirit who is willing to “dig in” and help build our new Engagement division.
What you will do:
· Engage and consult with stakeholder and Indigenous groups on a range of projects on behalf of our varied clients
· Contribute to the development of communication materials
· Conduct stakeholder group risk assessments
· Prepare Indigenous and stakeholder engagement and industry notification documentation to ensure regulatory compliance as required by the client
· Enter and maintain quality control and consistency of consultation records, meeting notes and other documents
· Prepare for and provide representation at Open Houses and Land Use Authority hearings
· Regular communication with clients: managing requests, inquiries and reporting
· Conduct research for new markets, assist with proposals/RFP responses
· Digital/Social Media Management for the company
What you’ll bring to the team:
· Post-secondary education in Communications or similar
· Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Stakeholder/Indigenous Engagement, Communications, Regulatory or related role
· Familiarity with process, protocol and regulations pertaining to Stakeholder and Indigenous consultation
· Sound knowledge of regulatory guidelines and governing Acts pertaining to the AER, BCOGC, ACO and NEB
· Ability to work multiple programs/projects for various clients
· Ability to schedule time and prioritize
LandSolutions LP provides professional services in all aspects of land acquisition, public involvement, land asset management, and environmental services. With a team of over 100, we have a well-established presence in the industry through our 6 office locations across Canada.
Our team needs outstanding individuals who want to join a company with a culture that supports you in being nothing but your best. If you’re interested in seeing your true growth potential, we want to hear from you.
Please forward your resume and cover letter (quoting reference number in the subject line) to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position will remain open until we’ve found the right match for this position and our company.