The CFAR Job Board page acts as a free-of-charge postings service only.
- CFAR does not control or endorse the content of any job postings.
- We reserve the right to remove any postings or information that does not meet our standards.
- Postings are updated often and as needed.
- Any questions regarding the details of the postings should be referred to the contact information listed within the posting.
- We do not guarantee that any position listed here is currently available at any given time.
- The information provided here is to be used at your own discretion and/or risk.
Good luck in your job search.
If you want to advertise a position on this site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Boys and Girls Clubs of Calgary (BGCC) Indigenous Initiatives is hiring for 2 positions: one is for a Program Coordinator and the other is for a short term contract Family and Community Liaison (with possibility of extension), please see the links below for more information and info on how to apply:
Apply for Program Coordinator using the link below:
Apply for Piitoayis Family and Community Liaison using the link below:
CANDO – DOWNLOAD A COPY OF THE JOB POSTING HERE