Join Us for Our Annual General Meeting
Dear CFAR Community:
Our Annual General Meeting will be held September 16, 2020, 4pm via Zoom.
Please register in advance for this meeting:
- Words of welcome from Steve Saddleback (President)
- Safety Moment
- Cultural Moment
- Chairperson’s Message (Steve Saddleback)
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes from 2019 AGM
- Review Committee Reports – Presentation of CFAR Financials for period April 1, 2019 to March 31, 2020.
- Approval of the Financial Review Committee Report for FY20
- Recommended slate of nominees for the Board
- New Board Members
- Returning Board Members
- Exiting Board Members
- Acceptance of Slate of 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- Ratification of the Actions of the Board of Directors in FY20 (year ended March 31, 2020)
- New business
Financials and past meeting minutes will be emailed closer to the meeting date to those members in good standing that are registered to attend. Please confirm attendance as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance and looking forward to seeing you there.
We also do very much anticipate being able to meet in person for an event in the near future, when it is safe to do so. Stay tuned…
Your CFAR Executive